Katie from Notes From a Very Red Kitchen shows how to make a bunny ear hat for your little baby. It’s made from knit fabric so it’s soft against baby’s sweet little head. And those bunny ears – oh MY, they’re cute, aren’t they?? You’ve still got time to make one before Easter. Get sewing! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Notes From a Very Red Kitchen]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, soft, baby, hat, bunny, infant, ears, Easter, knit[/tags]
- Tutorial: Bear baby hat from knit fabric
- Tutorial: Canvas Easter bunny bucket
- Tutorial: Twisted wire bunny ears
- Tutorials: Headband week wrap-up
- Tutorial: Easter bunny tote from an old pair of sweatpants