Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shows how to make her Summer Party Top for a little girl. This is such a pretty little top!! The bottom portion of the sleeveless top is gathered on to an empire waist bodice, and is embellished with a stripe of pleated ribbon. It’s super cute as a tunic length top, but it would also be easy to convert to a dress by just extending the length of the gathered portion. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Super easy, super cute tank dress for girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pleated bubble dress
- Tutorial: Round yoke dress with an empire waist
- Tutorial: Easy elastic-waist tank dress for summer
- Tutorial: Pleated Knot Tunic