Sachiko from Tea Rose Company and Tea Rose Home shows how to make her Sunkissed Tunic for girls. It’s made from a repurposed t-shirt. The short-sleeved tunic can be worn in warmer weather as a short-sleeved tunic, or in the cooler months layered over jeans and a long-sleeved tee. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
[via Someday Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved tee into a layered long-sleeved shirt.
- Free pattern: Mod Color Block Tunic
- Tutorial: Long sleeves to short sleeves in just 10 minutes
- Tutorial: Embellished layered tee from a t-shirt and leggings
- Tutorial: Back To School Tunic Dress