Christine from 2 Little Hooligans shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a super soft, super cute washcloth for a baby. The front of the washcloth is a fun woven cotton print, while the back is a soft minky. The 8″x8″ squares are the perfect size for baby’s baths! Get the how-to.
[photo from 2 Little Hooligans]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Soft minky blanket with cotton binding
- Free pattern: Make shortalls for baby out of an adult tee
- Tutorial: Baby washcloths from old cotton sweaters
- Tutorial: Minky bear baby hat
- Tutorial: Super duper easy burp cloth