Katy from No Big Dill guest blogs in the Sewing With Knits series at luvinthemommyhood (co-hosted with Noodlehead) with a tutorial showing how to make her Super Speedy Simple Skirt. The rows and rows of ruffles are sooo girly! The knit fabric doesn’t have to be hemmed, which saves tons of time on all of those rows of gathered knit. Get the tute.
[photo from No Big Dill on luvinthemommyhood]
- Tutorial: Add a ruffle bustle to a little girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Ruffled shift dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Fabulous ruffled tulle skirt
- Tutorial: Simple Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Cotton Candy tulle skirt