Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shares a tutorial telling how to make her Sweet and Simple Skirt with a ruffle around the hem. You can make this simple gathered skirt in any size – adult, child, even doll sized. Though the tutorial was published last August, she’s updated it with new tips and tricks to make it easier to make. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Gathered ruffled Sweet Skirt for a girl and her 18″ doll
- It’s new: Sweet Savannah skirt from Squiggly Twigs
- Valentine’s giveaway: Allie’s Quilt Skirt ePattern
- Get it now: Miss Patricia A-line skirt pattern
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale – EXTENDED!