Amy from Nap Time Crafters guest blogs in the (30) Days of Dresses series at Melly Sews with a tutorial showing how to make her Sweet Dreams ruffled nightgown for little girls. It’s made from a soft knit fabric with a pretty ruffle around the hem. Get the how-to.
[photo from Nap Time Crafters on Melly Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Two tone maxi dress with faux wrap and ruffled neckline
- Tutorial: Comfy Knit Ruffle Dress
- Tutorial: Ruffled neck sleeveless shirt for girls
- Tutorial: How to make a ruffle
- Lookie what she’s making: 21 days of dresses