Tricia from Leafy Treetop Spot shares a free pattern for making her Sweet Pea Dress for babies. It’s made like a pillowcase dress, but out of soft knit fabric (recycled from old t-shirts). The pattern is for a baby 6-12 months, but you could also adjust the pattern up or down a bit as needed. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Soft knit Dribble Bibs in sports themes
- Free pattern: Knit wrap dress for nursing mamas
- Lookie what she made: Faux leather baby booties
- Free pattern: Piped Pocket Infant Skirt
- Free pattern: Baby girl leggings