Tacky Christmas sweaters used to be, well… tacky. But there’s a growing trend to embrace the tacky of the Christmas sweater and wear it proudly. Sally Ann shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a tacky Christmas sweater. It involves jingle bells, santa hats, and… wait for it… custom printed appliques of your pets. Ohhh, the tacky fabulousness!! Get the tute.
[photo from Sally Ann]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Santa hat throw pillow
- Tutorial: Child’s shorts romper out of an old sweater
- Tutorial: No-sew Santa table runner
- Tutorial: Make throw pillows with Google Maps images
- Tutorial: Create a jingle bell pull for your door