Claire from Blah to TADA! shows how to use leftover tea bags to give inexpensive lace a vintage look. She uses her lace to make a quick headband, but you could use this on any kind of project where you want a vintage look without having to use up your actual vintage lace. Find out how at Blah to TADA!
[photo from Blah to TADA!]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, tea, stain, dye, inexpensive, cheap, lace, vintage[/tags]
- Tutorial: How to get two pillows from one
- Tutorial: Make a set of shoe forms from socks
- Tutorial: Simple pouch from vintage hankie
- Avoid the soils and stains when using vintage fabrics
- Tutorial: Make a tomato pincushion