Larissa from Just Another Day In Paradise shares a pair of tutorials showing how to make an Anti-Diaper Bag. No, this doesn’t mean she’s carting her babies around bare bottomed. It just means that she takes a more pared down approach to carrying around baby necessities. Instead of the giant diaper bag, she carries a small pouch to hold diapers, and a small drawstring sack to carry a change of clothes. She shares the tutorial for the diaper pouch in a guest post at Lemon Tree Creations. The tute for the Change O’ Clothes bag is on her own blog.
[photo from Lemon Tree Creations]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Zippered diaper pouch
- Tutorial: Waterproof wet bag with wrist strap
- Tutorial: Handy little diaper pouch
- Tutorial: Diaper and wipes clutch
- Tutorial: Diaper change clutch and mat