Karen from Sew Many Ways show how you can make this thimble pincushion necklace. I love this!! It’s a functional – though tiny – pincushion, big enough to keep a handful of pins or needles handy during a sewing project. But it’s also a pretty piece of jewelry that you could wear just because. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Sew Many Ways]
By Anne Weaver
- Idea file: 64 flower pincushions for $1
- Tutorial: Easy fabric-covered bead necklace
- Idea file: A partitioned lunch box becomes a sewing kit
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric bead necklace
- Tutorial: Make a pincushion ring