Ever feel like you need an advanced engineering degree to thread your serger? If so, Palak from Make It Handmade has some help for you. She shares a tutorial showing how to thread your serger. The step-by-step full color photos help make sense of those crazy complicated threading diagrams printed on your serger. It’s the first in her Relationship Rescue: You and Your Serger series. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Make It Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Rethread a serger without repeated thread breakage
- Tutorial: Correct tension on your serger
- Tutorial: Features of your serger
- Tutorial: Installing a zipper fly
- Tutorial: Bound buttonholes