I’ve been seeing lots of awesome sewing projects using leather (or faux leather). The leather looks cool, but it can be tricky to sew on if you don’t have the right supplies, or if you try to sew on it like it’s cotton. Liz from Cotton & Curls gives some tips for sewing on leather, as well as a rundown of supplies you’ll need. Go to her post to see what you need.
[photo from Cotton & Curls]
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing on faux fur
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing leather and vinyl
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing your own leather baby shoes
- Tutorial: Add leather trim to a plain tee
- Tips for sewing leather and transferring images