Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how she made her Too Late For Love tunic dress from knit fabric. The pattern is simple – just two pieces that you can yourself using a loose fitting t-shirt as a guide. Having made a similar dress for myself, I can tell you that it’s a quick and easy dress to make. Layered over a long-sleeved tee and tights, it makes a sharp dress for winter. But when warmer comes around, I can wear it unlayered as a summer dress. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls
- Free pattern: Mod Color Block Tunic
- Tutorial: 3-Hour Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s dress with tie-top bodice
- Tutorial: Add layered long sleeves to a short-sleeved tee