Losing a tooth is such a big event for a child, so give them a special spot to leave their teeth for the tooth fairy. Bethany from The Paper Pony shows how to make an adorable tooth fairy envelope. I love the embroidered tooth fairy! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Paper Pony]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, tooth fairy, envelope, fabric, embroidery[/tags]
- Sew a tooth fairy pillow with this free pattern
- Tutorial: Quick and easy tooth fairy pouch
- Tutorial: Castle tooth fairy pillow with drawbridge pocket
- Tutorial: Tooth fairy doll pillow
- Tutorial: Hanging tooth fairy pillow