Nicole Mallalieu guest blogs at Whip Up with a downloadable PDF tutorial for making a travel diaper changing mat. The soft fabric mat is made from a layerof quilting cotton (cuteness) and a layer of toweling or chenille (softness and absorbancy). Pockets at either end hold diapers and wipes. It all folds up for easy transport in a diaper bag. This would make an awesome gift for a new mama! Get the how-to.
[photo from Nicle Mallalieu on Whip Up]
- Tutorial: Travel playmat and changing pad
- Tutorial: Diaper Strap to keep diapers and wipes together
- Tutorial: Bi fold diaper clutch
- Tutorial: DIY diaper bag with loads of pockets
- Tutorial: Diaper and Wipes Carrier