Pascale from //Between the Lines// shows how to make a triangle tote bag. It’s made from a long rectangle of fabric that’s folded to create the triangle sides of the bag. It takes just a couple of handstitched seams. Go to her blog for the tutorial.
[photo from //Between the Lines//]
- Tutorial: Super easy fringed fleece poncho
- Tutorial: Sturdy denim tote bag with leather handles
- Tutorial: DIY leg pillow and cover
- Tutorial: Flower Power leather purse
- Lookie what she made: Large tote from old jeans