Heidi from Honeybear Lane shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make an eReader case out of an old pair of pants. This is such a great idea!! She uses the top portion of the pants, which gives her a finished top edge (waistband) as well as two pockets to hold pencils, a phone, or other essentials. Get the tute.
[photo from Honeybear Lane]
- Tutorial: Shirred summer skirt with deep pockets
- Tutorial: Add a strap to an iPad case
- Tutorial: Back-to-school pencil and phone pouch
- Tutorial: Take in the waist of a pair of pants in just 4 steps
- Tutorial: Add an adjustable waistband to a pair of pants