Tuxedo stripes are trending for women’s pants this season. Now Rae from Made By Rae adds them to boys’ pants. In a bold geometric print on a pair of brown pants. LOVE!! It’s an easy addition when you’re making pants. Regardless of whether you’re making them for a boy or girl, adult or child, you can follow her tutorial to see how to do it. Go to her tute.
[photo from Made By Rae]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Upcycled capri overalls
- Tutorial: Short sleeves become long, plus a pair of capris
- Tutorial: Sew a pair of kids’ pants
- Tutorial: Doll socks and pants the easy way
- Tutorial: Toddler boy suspender pants from adult pants