Adrianna from Crafterhours shares a tutorial showing how she lines a bodice for a dress. Lining the bodice not only makes a pretty inside, but it eliminates the need for facings or bindings. Amanda from Kitschy Coo saw her tutorial and was inspired to share her own method for lining a bodice.
[photo from Crafterhours]
- Tutorial: Keyhole cutout bodice
- Tutorial: Pretty summer sundress with pleated bodice
- Tutorial: Girl’s summer dress with ruched bodice
- Tutorial: Insert an invisible zipper in a lined bodice
- Tutorial: My Inner Grandmade dress bodice for little girls