Maggie from Smashed Peas and Carrots posts on her blog with a fun way that you can use fabric to make party accessories. She stiffens the fabric and uses cut-out images to use as cupcake picks. How cute!! Get the tute to find out how she does it.
[photo from Smashed Peas and Carrots]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Cool organizational ideas for your sewing space
- Tutorial: Perfect Party Hair Clips
- Tutorial: Vintage Tie Apron
- Tutorial: Mario and Luigi costumes
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls