Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You shares a tutorial on her blog showing how you can use a sewing machine to stitch your buttons down. Her post includes the scoop on stitching down two-hole and four-hole buttons, as well as how to handle larger or smaller buttons, and how to add a thread shank to a shankless button. Get the tute.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
- Tutorial: Buttons-in-the-Trees throw pillow
- Tutorial: Add a shank to a flat button
- Tutorial: Tools to help you sew a straight line
- Tutorial: Grocery bag dispenser
- Tutorial: Perfect button placement with double-sided tape