Susan from Living With Punks shares a tutorial at Momtastic showing how to use zippers to create unique wall art. This is such a fun idea! And because zippers are available in such a wide range of colors, you can make it in just about any color scheme or combination. Get the tutorial at Momtastic.
[photo from Living With Punks on Momtastic]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Quilted silhouette wall art
- Free pattern: Child’s witch hat with fabric flower embellishments
- Tutorial: Felt and button monogrammed zipper pull
- Tutorial: Woven zipper purse
- Tutorial: Lucky Shamrock Barrette