Maggie from Homemade Mamas added Velcro squares to the back of a kitchen towel so it will stay wrapped around the oven handle, always within easy reach. When it’s time for a washing, it’s easily removed and tossed into the laundry. Go to Homemade Mamas for a tute.
[photo from Homemeade Mamas]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pocket bib from fused plastic bags
- Tutorial: Hanging dishtowel for your kitchen
- Tutorial: Stay-Put Kitchen Towel
- Tutorial: Make a clothespin bag from a placemat
- Tutorial: Fabric wrapped removable pouch handles