Every now and then I see a project that has me squealing out loud in delight. The little sewing box made to look like a vintage trailer is one of those projects. SQUEEEAL! Check out the wheels – they’re spools of thread! It was made by Rebecca Roach from Frybread Quilts & Cuterie as her entry into the SLICED competition at Moda Bake Shop. She even shares a tutorial showing how to make one. Get the tutorial at Moda Bake Shop.
[photo from Frybread Quilts & Cuterie on Moda Bake Shop]
- Tutorial: Owl Tag Along Toddler Backpack
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew Valentine’s bunting
- Tutorial: Business card wallet
- Tutorial: Banner Day skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Charm square photo ring