Melony from Mel Designs used a combination of fabric paint, stamping, and applique to turn a plain denim jacket into a unique piece of wearable art. She took photos along the way and tells how she did it. Get the tutorial at Mel Designs.
[photo from Mel Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Create a handpainted and embellished wearable art jacket
- Tutorial: Scrappy fabric bird ornament
- Tutorial: Studded denim jacket
- Tutorial: Inkblot designs with fabric paint
- Tutorial: Mosaic bird napkin rings from stitched paper scraps