Lizzie B. from Cotton & Curl shows how she refashioned a man’s large boxy t-shirt into a far more fashionable version for herself. She gives it a wider neck and tighter sleeves. It also has a slight curve to the bottom and gathers in the back, making it a good choice for maternity wear. It’s also a nice shape for a non-pregnant figure. Get the tute.
[photo fro Cotton & Curl]
- Sewing Tips: Altering a maternity pattern for post-partum
- Tutorial: Turn a polo-style shirt into a loose-fitting top
- Tutorial: Fitted gathered sleeve blouse from a man’s dress shirt
- Tutorial: Ruffled belly band for maternity (or not)
- Tutorial: “Best When Barefoot” smock top