CraftBits has the how-to for making these sweet little baby shoes with a Matryoshka applique on each toe. These would make a great gift to welcome a new baby! The wool felt is soft and warm on baby’s feet, and the little Matryoshka on the toes are sure to elicit some ooh’s and aaah’s at a baby shower. Go to the tutorial and applique pattern.
[photo from CraftBits]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, wool, felt, baby, shoe, bootie, Matryoshka, applique[/tags]
- Free pattern: “Happy Feet” Felt Baby Booties
- Tutorial: Slingback baby booties
- Free pattern: Leather shoes for a newborn baby
- Tutorial: Matryoshka doll felt garland
- Tutorial: Foldable shoe bag