Jen and Autie from iCandy Handmade guest blog at Project Run and Play with a tutorial showing how to make their Wrapped Up Dress. It’s such a fun style for girls, especially the older girls who don’t want cutesy dresses but aren’t old enough for teenage wear. (My own daughter falls in this category, so I’m always excited when I find a style that suits her age.) Get the tute.
[photo from iCandy Handmade on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Saree-inspired wrap skirt
- Tutorial: Summer bubble top for girls
- Tutorial: Lace back dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Fabulous fabric chrysanthemum embellishment
- Tutorial: Boat neck tunic top for girls