Shauna from Shwin & Shwin guest blogs in the Fun in the Sun(Dress) series at iCandy Handmade with a tutorial showing how to make her Your Are My Sunshine dress for little girls. This is SUCH a sweet dress! The words “you are my sunshine” are embroidered across the bodice. Pleated yellow sunshine stripes embellish the corner. Not shown in this photo (but equally cute) are the gathers on the back of the layered skirt. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin on iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lovely lace tunic dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Pieced striped skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Sunshine stripes dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Sunshine Poured Out Maxi Dress
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls