Sew4Home shows how to make a small pouch to carry your eReader or tablet. A removable strap allows you to carry it over your shoulder, or tucked away in a larger bag. It has a zipper across the top to keep your gadget safe and snug. A smaller zippered pocket on the front will hold a phone or small wallet. On the back, there are a few more pockets (not zippered) to hold other small items. Go to Sew4Home for the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Snap Trap Lil’ Kids Wallet
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch wallet
- Tutorial: Zippered sketch book bag
- Tutorial: Back-to-school pencil and phone pouch
- Tutorial: Cell phone pouch to hang from your belt