Theresa from Salty Peanut Stitchery added a zippered pocket behind a shaped insert on a bag she mad and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. This is such a cool detail to add to a purse!! The insert on hers is shaped like the Harley Davidson shield, but this would work with any simple shape. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Salty Peanut Stitchery]
- Tutorial: Add a lace cutaway to the back of a denim vest or jacket
- Idea file: Fix for a backwards zipper, no ripping and no resewing
- Tutorial: Sexy summer racerback top refashioned from a button-down shirt
- Idea file: Spice rack thread and notion storage
- Tip: From chocolates to bobbin storage?