Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar received such a positive response to her Emergency Zippered Pouch that she created a tutorial showing how to make one. The small zippered pouch is just big enough to hold a couple of bandaids and other small first-aid items. A split ring makes it easy to attach to a keychain or backpack. A cute patchwork red cross in the middle signifies the purpose of the pouch. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
- Tutorial: The Stuffy – a zippered pouch on a keychain
- Tutorial: Zippered iPod pouch
- Tutorial: Zippered earbud pouch with attached keychain
- Tutorial: Make a patchwork lanyard
- Tutorial: Two-patch zippered pouch