Invisible zippers are one of those techniques that are completely mysterious until the secret is revealed. Then, they make SOm uch sense. Want to know how to install one? Kathleen from Grosgrain and The Tumtum Tree shares a video tutorial showing just how to do it. Her video includes three variations – with an invisible zipper foot, a zipper foot, and a straight stitch foot. Go to the video.
[photo from Grosgrain]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, video, invisible, zipper, install, foot, straight, stitch[/tags]
- Tutorial: Pillow cover with an invisible zipper in the side
- Tutorial: Putting an invisible zipper foot on your machine
- Video tutorial: Stitch buttons using your sewing machine
- Tutorial: Match horizontal seams when inserting an invisible zipper
- Tutorial: Installing a basic zipper, plus a cool tip to make it easier