Kathleen from Grosgrain and The Tumtum Tree shares a tutorial showing how to create texture on a piece of fabric using knot smocking. She used this technique to create the fabulous skirt on her daughter’s witch costume. Go to the video tutorial.
[photo from Grosgrain]
- Video tutorial: How to stitch down foldover elastic
- Giveaway: The Steamer Frock from Grosgrain
- Tutorial: Cardigan with fabric panel front
- Video tutorial: Create shirred fabric with elastic thread
- Tutorial: Make a Mohito summer frock from a skirt and a tank