This little girl’s dress was made using a printed pattern, McCalls 6690. It has a sheer overlaywith a lining underneath. For those who find printed patterns confusing or overwhelming, Professor Pincushion has a video tutorial that will walk you through the construction of the dress. Go to their video.
[photo from Professor Pincushion]
- Video tutorial: How to read a pattern book
- Tutorial: Tracing patterns from a pattern magazine
- Video tutorial: Hong Kong finish for seam allowances and hems
- Tutorial: Increase width of a set-in sleeve pattern
- Tutorial: Cutting out a printed pattern