Tawny Bee from The L-T Experience shares a free pattern and tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew! for making her Kindergartner Pants. Contrast pockets and cuffs allow for some fun mixing and matching of fabric prints. The cuffs also create some flexibility in the length of the pants – you can unroll them as your child grows. The pattern will make a pair of pants size 5, but you can size it up or down if needed. Get the tute.
[photo from The L-T Experience on Sew, Mama, Sew!]
By Anne Weaver
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for a “Grows With Her” jumper
- Free pattern: Perfectly Pink Top for girls
- Free pattern: Paper bag pants for little girls
- Free pattern: Strawberry Muffin top for girls
- Tutorial: Triple ruffle little girl pants