Heather from Feather’s Flights refashioned a man’s suit jacket into a little man version for her baby boy. How cute is that! She shares a free pattern and tutorial showing how she did it. The pattern will fit a child 12 months. If you needed a different size, you could probably draft your own using her pattern as a shaping guide and a garment that fits your child as a sizing guide. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Feather's Flights]
- Free pattern: Toddler’s upcycled raglan sweater
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Hello Little Girl bow pocket dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler
- Free pattern: Bustle back halter dress for little girls