Roubidou shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a pair of newborn baby pants out of a t-shirt. You can repurpose the shirt hem into the hems at the bottoms of the pants leg, making this a quick, easy project. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Roubidou]
- Free pattern: Comfy Newborn Cuffed Pants
- Video tutorial: Baby or toddler pants from an adult t-shirt
- Tutorial: Child’s pants from adult shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Scrap Buster Pajama Pants with contrast waist
- Free pattern: Newborn kimono shirt