Antoinette from clevergirl.org shares a free pattern for what she calls the W Bag Version 1. She created this bag to carry around her much-loved W Magazine. Of course, you can also use it to tote around any number of items that tend to be too large for a purse. LOVIN’ that printed bias trim around the pocket! Get the free pattern.
[photo from clevergirl.org]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, free, pattern, bag, W, oversized, tote, purse, large[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- How important is the bias in your bias trim, anyway?
- Free pattern: Norma envelope clutch purse
- Tutorial: Oversized shopping bag
- Tutorial: Bias tape tote bag
- Tutorial: Oversized ruffle tote