Amy from Positively Splendid guest blogs at Honeybear Lane with a free printable sewing project planner. She uses these planners in her own sewing process. She often cuts multiple projects out at the same time, and then packs all the fabric, pattern pieces, and supplies in a large ziploc baggie. She also includes a project planner that tells all of the important bits of information - description, recipient, pattern name/number, size, etc. – so that when sewing time comes around she doesn’t forget what she intended to do. Go to Honeybear Lane to get the printable project planner.
[photo from Positively Splendid on Honeybear Lane]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: “Kitchen on the Go” reusable baggie set
- Freebie: Printable paper bias tape maker
- Tutorial: 10-minute sweater pillow
- Tutorial: DIY pillow forms
- Freebie: Project Runway bingo cards