Thrifted sheets are one of my favorite sources of vintage yardage. Of course, sheets don’t come in the standard 44″ or 60″ widths we’re used to seeing in the fabric store. Luck for us, Crafting a Green World gives the measurements of standard sheet sizes so we’ll know just how much fabric we’re getting when we bring home some vintage bed linens. Get the measurements from Crafting a Green World.
[photo from Crafting a Green World]
[tags]sewing, fabric, yardage, thrifted, sheet, measurement[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a fitted sheet from a flat sheet
- Tutorial: Make a girl’s nightgown from vintage pillowcases
- Tutorial: Fabric dog bone toy
- Tutorial: Vintage sheet wrapped wreath
- Tutorial: Turn denim scraps into stamps