Autie from iCandy Handmade shows the princess dress that she made for her daughter. It looks like it would have been super complicated to make, but starting with a thrifted prom dress simplified the construction. (And also saved her money on fabric! Her mother-in-law scored this dress for just $1!!) Read more about this project at iCandy Handmade.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Vintage trimmed onesies
- Tutorial: Blue Toad Halloween costume
- Lookie what she made: Giant sparkly ric rac makes a tiered skirt fabulous!
- Tutorial: Wrapped Up Dress for girls
- Tutorial: Retro mod shift dress for little girls