Call it jealousy but after looking at these Sewing rooms from Behind the Seams all I could think of was how Over the top (OTT) these rooms were. Firstly my craft room never ever looks that neat and I am wondering how can you be inspired in such a neat clean and organized space?.
Ok I take back the organized bit, I would LOVE my room to be organized like this. In fact I am so un-organized that my “Craft Room” is still piled into boxes in the garage though even at it’s best is still looked a little more like this one than this OTT one. Secretly of course I want the OTT one.
By Shellie Wilson
- Tutorial: Fabric planner cover
- Organize your Sewing Supplies!
- Tutorial: Sew a mail sorter to hang on your wall
- Tutorial: Control the clutter with a corkboard organizer
- Tutorial: SoHo Maxi Dress