LiEr from ikat bag kicks off her Make A Bag series. I am so excited!! Her intro post gives a peek at what you can expect from this series. It’ll cover the basic bag types, straps and handles, and structuring and finishing your bag. Also included in the table of contents are the types of bags she’ll show how to make. (There are enough of them that I won’t list them here. You’ll have to check out her intro for that.) Go to her blog for the intro.
[photo from ikat bag]
By Anne Weaver
- Sneak Peek: ReSew by Jenny Wilding Cardon
- Tutorial: Perfect Pajama Pants
- Tutorial: Draft a sew a fitted skirt pattern
- Read all about it: New blog series on making pockets
- Check it out: I’m on The Bullet List!