Abby Glassenberg from While She Naps, and author of The Artful Bird, says that one thing she likes about sewing is that it’s a good excuse to collect things. I can soooo relate! Can you? She shows photos of some of her collections sewing tools and books, but what caught my eye is her box of buttons. I have no idea why I never thought to store them like this, but I think a day of button sorting is now on tap for me. Go to her post to see her sewing collections.
[photo from While She Naps]
- Join the convo: Pattern testing in sewing books
- Tips for writing sewing (or craft) tutorials
- Tutorial: Restuff a special stuffed animal
- Tutorial: Using fleece in your softie making
- Free pattern: Felt pickle ornament