Abby from Things for Boys shows how you she added a zippered pocket right down the middle of her Big Tote. Though she shows it with her Big Tote pattern, I think you could adapt this to work with other bag patterns, too. Go to her blog to see how to do it.
[photo from Things for Boys]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make toddler jeans from adult jeans
- Tutorial: Make an interior zippered pocket for a bag
- Tutorial: Adapt a regular sewing pattern for maternity wear
- Tutorial: Zippered pocket in a shaped insert
- Tutorial: Baby washcloths from old cotton sweaters