Bobbi from I Am Only 1 Woman guest blogs over at Crafterhours with a tutorial showing her “faux button” technique. The button on top is just a decoration; the real closure is the snap hidden underneath. Find out how she does it with her tutorial.
[photo from Crafterhours]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, snap, button, faux, closure, fake[/tags]
- Tutorial: Hidden side snap closure
- Tutorial: Faux Roman shades
- Tutorial: Business card wallet with snap closure
- Tutorial: Hanging jewelry organizer for necklaces and bracelets
- Tutorial: Cropped high low top from a button down shirt