Melanie from The Crafty Cupboard shows how to make a simple banded dolman top. Sleeves are cut on the same piece as the top front/back, so there’s no setting them in. The bands sewn to the neckline, shirt bottom, and sleeves make quick work of finishing the edges. She shows it for a girl, but it would also work for teens and adults, too. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from The Crafty Cupboard]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dolman sleeve top for little girls
- Free pattern: Knot front Dolman top for girls
- Tutorial: Girl’s maxi dress t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Blousant top with elastic waist
- Free pattern: Summer Chevrons Shirt for little girls